Projects under implementation: Save to My Web
Project “Assisting Communities Together” financially supported by UN Officer of High Office of Human Rights (Geneva) and UNDP (Moldova).
“Tacis Institution Building Partnership Programme (IBPP)” in partnership with principal applicant: HelpAge International and the partner: The NGO Second Breath
Donor institution: The Stability Pact for South Eastern Europe, Funds of Federal Office of Federal Republic of Germany.
- The project “Empower Social Services Via Community Development And Participatory Methodologies”, amounting 16,760.00 USD
Co-financed by Eurasia Foundation - 12,358$
NGO RSI and community contributions – 4,402$.
Implementation period - June 2003 – March 2004.
- The project "Community Resource Center With Internet Access", amounting 7,420.00 USD.
Co-financed by Soros-Moldova Foundation - 5,120$,
NGO RSI and community contributions – 2300$.
Implementation period - January 2003 – December 2003.
- The project “Encouragement of Civic Engagement in Rural Area” amounting 7,800.00 USD.
Co-financed by World Bank (Moldova office) - 4300$;
Soros-Moldova Foundation - 1000$;
NGO RSI and community contributions – 2500$.
Implementation period - June 2002 – January 2003.
- The project „Community 'Hot problems' in kindergarten of village Bardar,
as a way to establish collaboration and participation between local authorities and community members" in the amount of 1584,0 USD.
The "Contact Centre" co financed activities with 784$,
Mayoralty – 500$ and NGO RSI ~300$.
Implementation period - December 2001 – April 2002.
- 700 USD Grant for a series of seminars on Children’s right with disabilities.
Financer: USA Embassy in Moldova, March – September 2002.
- Small grant to plant about 15000 saplings in the “green week” on April 2001.
- Seminar for future Volunteers (about 50 persons), in collaboration with Peace Corp.
Send mail to
with questions or comments about this web site.